The University of Birmingham is offering 40 grants worth £10,000 to students from eligible countries to pursue a one-year Masters program at the University in 2022/23.
University of Birmingham, UK
Eligible one-year masters courses offered at the university
June 30, 2022 (annually)
The course begins in September/October 2022
Number of Awards:
International students from the following countries:
Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (PRC SAR), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
£10,000 for tuition fees
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following conditions. Applicants must:
- have received and accepted an offer of admission to a taught master’s degree on campus at the University of Birmingham, UK to study in the 2022/23 academic year.
- be classified as “domiciled” in one of the eligible countries (see above)
- be classified by the university as an overseas fee payer for tuition purposes.
- start your studies at the university in September/October 2022 in a face-to-face course.
- have paid the standard entry deposit of £2,000 by 30 June 2022.
- be scientifically outstanding and be able to prove this in the scholarship application. Applicants should also have or expect to have a first class overall qualification (minimum 70% in the UK system) in the form of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
You must have accepted an offer of admission to a Birmingham Masters before you can apply for a scholarship. You must submit the scholarship application online by 30 June 2022 23:59 (UK time/GMT+1).
It is important to visit the official website (links below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/international/students/global-masters-scholarship.aspx