The Transform Together Scholarships are open to international and European Union (non-UK) students applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2022/23 academic year.
Sheffield Hallam University in the UK
May 31, 2022 (annually)
Classes start September 2022
Fields of Study:
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the university.
Number of scholarships:
International and European Union students (outside the UK).
Half of the fee (50% discount) does not apply to undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
- be a fee-paying international student
- postgraduate students only: you have earned a minimum of 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the academic and English entry requirements for your course.
- undergraduate students only: have met or exceeded the academic and English requirements to enter the course
- have applied for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and have received their student identification number.
- financed your studies entirely yourself. This means that you will not receive funding for your studies from an external source, such as a scholarship provider, government, company or employer.
- be able to pay additional costs for your course, for example excursions
Read all the eligibility criteria on the official website.
To apply for a Transform Together scholarship, you must have applied for a full-time course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. If you have not yet applied for a course, please select a course and submit your application. If you applied for a degree program and received a registration number, you must apply for a scholarship online by May 31, 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and get detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: www.shu.ac.uk/transformtogether