The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition scholarship usually awarded to one outstanding student per academic year. The student must be a national and resident of an eligible developing country and be undertaking a postgraduate master’s degree program at Swansea University School of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences.
Swansea University, UK
29 May 2022 (annual)
Course starts Sept 2022
Field of Study/Level:
Full-time taught postgraduate MSc courses at Swansea University School of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences:
- Biomedical Sciences (Clinical Microbiology), MSc
- Biomedical Sciences (Clinical Biochemistry), MSc
- Clinical Psychology and Mental Health, MSc
- Child Public Health, Master of Science
- Cognitive Neurosciences, Master’s
- Genomic Medicine, Master’s
- Health Data Sciences, Master’s
- Health Management, Master’s
- Health Informatics, Master’s
- Medical Radiation Physics, Master’s
- Long-Term and Chronic Disease Management, Master of Science
- Nanomedicine, Master’s
- Research Methods in Psychology, Master’s
- Public Health and Health Promotion, Master’s
Number of Awards:
Women in developing countries according to the World Bank list
The scholarship covers full tuition.
have at least a 2:1 bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
have officially accepted an offer to study a full-time Postgraduate Masters at Swansea University School of Humanities and Health Sciences for entry in September 2022 (see list above).
- be a woman.
- be a new student at Swansea University from September 2022.
- demonstrate in your application strong academic ability, financial capacity and desire to study your chosen course at Swansea University.
- be a national and permanent resident of an EVS-eligible country categorized as “low income” or “lower-middle income” by country and World Bank Financing Groups as of July 1, 2021.
- not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition reduction, bursary or scholarship).
- not be a progressing student of Swansea University College.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible program for entry in September 2022. You must complete and submit the online application form by 29 May 2022 23:59 (BST).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and get detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.swansea.ac.uk/humanandhealthsciences/eira-francis-davies-scholarship/